jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What phobias do you have, if any?

1. delmer47 profile image60
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

What phobias do you have, if any?

2. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I have a phobia of spiders, heights, and driving!

3. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

I don't know if this is a phobia.  Remember the movie "Lost Boys" well ever since then, I have a hard time eating rice...

4. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

I have a few fears, spiders, heights, clowns, and.... feet... yea its weird but hey theirs gross

5. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

I used to be uneasy around heights, small spaces and spiders.

I now love heights and dangerously leaning over them, looking down. I do not really mind spiders, they are not my favourite animal but if they are in my way, I pick them up and remove them without a problem and think they are somehow fascinating.

The only phobia I am afraid I will always have, is claustrophobia. It is not the case that I go crazy in an elevator or whatever. Just when I am enclosed, I freak out. That is all.

6. tsmog profile image84
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

wow! I wasn't sure, so I went to http://phobialist.com/ on a quest of discovery. The list is too long. I don't know if it is a phobia, but I have a fear of being found out - LOL. Of what I don't know, but like when in a conversation in the grocery check out line or whatever an overwhelming anxiety seeps in as I think or wonder do they know me. I think things like is this a deception or trick. What about me do they know that I don't. I know not rational thinking. Oh well - smile.

7. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

When I was younger I was terrified of spiders, but I wouldn't know whether to call it a phobia or not. Now I just feel sort of grossed out when I see one. It's weird.