How would you diagnose this person?

1. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

How would you diagnose this person?

I can't find a decent site that lets you list off the symtoms to narrow down the possible illness.  How would you classify this person:
    attention seeking, permiscuous, selfish...
    I don't think narcisism fits entirely... this person either has that and something else, or something I'm not finding. 

If anyone knows a site where you can enter the symptoms, or choose from a list - that would be great.

2. acewebdesign profile image59
    acewebdesignposted 7 years ago

This would be great. If someone has any ideas on a site like this it would be fantastic. We have been in and out of hospitals with my son for the past 8 months with no diagnosis yet, after he stopped breathing just before xmas. A site like this would help us go into appointments with some suggestions on things to perhaps look for.
    Good topic.

3. C.A. Johnson profile image71
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

The symptoms sounded familiar so I went to checkout Health Tree on a hunch. Here is the link for Histrionic Personality Disorder … istrionic/

Without knowing more, this is a best guess. If the rest does not suit the person your are describing you may be able to define further symptoms through this site.

Closed to reply