jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

As I have been reading what you wrote about depression, no I don't have it but I

1. Raymond Tremain profile image71
    Raymond Tremainposted 7 years ago

As I have been reading what you wrote about depression, no I don't have it but I kno of some who...

do my ex and 2 of her daughters and others, can I copy what you have here it may just help them pls.8 Tips to Fight depression

2. profile image0
    CHEMISTRYOFLIFEposted 7 years ago

Hubs play an important role in caring and sharing; Please go ahead an forward the tips. Remember, patience is the virtue; we need to be very patient dealing with such situations. Sometimes, it can be frustating, but believe me affection and care can make a difference.

3. mandyf profile image67
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

not sure I have 8 tips to fight depression but having been depressed on several occasions i know that first hand having someone to talk to on neutral, unbiased  territory helps. having an outlet for frustrations through hobbies and crafting, painting writing are all productive ways to deal with depression. If severe medication may be needed. supportive family and friends and positive feedback help. And just trying to grasp an understanding of why the person is depressed helps them. I wake up everyday and promise myself to find something positive in every situation. Whether it be childhood trauma or a turning point in my life that felt terrifying. There is always a positive to even the most horrible experiences. I wrote a hub here called dawning Red that goes into positive thinking maybe it might help? Mandyf

4. blbhhdcn profile image59
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

Sure. You can print my tips to fight depression and give it to them. Glad you like my article.

working