jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hello, my right knee has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now. It hurts the

1. profile image49
    darren252525posted 7 years ago

Hello, my right knee has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now.  It hurts the most when I...

raise it to put my sock on, like the motion of riding a bicycle.  I've used ice, Ibuprofin, a natural vitamin for joints, icy-hot and swimming.  The swimming seems to help but I'm still limping a little.  Not too much pain but very annoying and there is some pain.  I'm getting frustrated now because I've tried everything I know.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thank you, Darren

2. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Try another anti-inflammatory like naproxen.  I think it's available in a generic, so it's not too expensive.  With the joint vitamins, you'll have to wait about 4-6 weeks to see any effects.  I used OsteoBiflex for awhile, and it took two months for any effects.

I've noticed with my mild arthritis that a change of the seasons will bring on a flare up.  It seems like an old wives' tale, but it's true.  I'm no doctor, so ask yours about any of this, but I usually take around 800mg of naproxen or ibuprofen.  The doctors will usually prescribe 800mg of motrin for this sort of stuff.  Just DON'T do that with Tylenol, it'll kill your liver.

3. profile image49
    darren252525posted 7 years ago

Thank you my friend, I will try that.  Have a great weekend and good karma for you!!!  smile

4. Liezel Cabello profile image58
    Liezel Cabelloposted 7 years ago

Healthy Joints Vita Glucosamine Powder Drink is the natural solution against aches and pains caused by arthritis. It effectively reduces inflammation, increases the elasticity of your cartilage and speeds up the repair of damaged joints.

Wlak faster, jump higher and beat arthritis with this natural wonder!

All you need is a drink a day to feel the pain-free difference!

working