jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

hi i am 25 and my hight is 5'8 and i want it to be 6'ft at least so is thr any s

1. profile image44
    vinitmalpeposted 7 years ago

hi i am 25 and my hight is 5'8 and i want it to be 6'ft at least so is thr any solution for that.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3909677_f260.jpg

2. IdeaMorphist profile image64
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

I would try Yoga stretches for your legs and spine smile

3. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Till about 15 years of age a person grows in height the fastest, after which it begins to slow down and come to a complete halt by 20-23.

At your age your muscles and bones have already been formed so any dramatic change should not be expected.

Yoga and stretching exercises will help you grow a few centimeters at most.

Best of luck.

4. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

Really tall shoes?  That is really about it other than some really risky and probably not approved surgery.

Have a great day smile

5. Lalulinho profile image77
    Lalulinhoposted 7 years ago

I have read somewhere (and you can Google this) that  in China, some people have their legs (specifically their thigh bones) broken surgically because, in the healing process, the bones become longer and they become taller. 

While this actually works, you have to ask yourself if you're really willing to damage your body, perhaps permanently (because there is no guarantee that you will heal properly) to be just a little bit taller.  5'8" is plenty tall unless you want to be a basketball player.

6. Kamran100 profile image54
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

take 1/12 kg milk daily with banana..or take deep sleep..wink

working