i am 18 and weigh 120 pounds. how many points a day should i have to lose 15 pou

1. profile image46
    amitapeterposted 7 years ago

i am 18 and weigh 120 pounds. how many points a day should i have to lose 15 pounds?

2. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

To answer your question amitapeter, there are a plethora amount of things you can do to lose 15 pounds. But based on the scope of your question it sounds like you are familiar with the weight watcher's program, and if you are not you can simply go to the weight watchers website and sign up for free, they have all the point calculators for food and activity.

Now if you are just wanting to lose weight in a more general since, than I would just you look at researching your BMR, Basal Metabolic Rate, which will determine how many calories you would need to eat on a daily bases to get the desired weight there are a paramount of calculators online, Also if you go on my hubpage http://hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Weight-Right you will get all the information you need

3. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Are you absolutely sure you need to lose ANY weight at all, much less fifteen pounds? I am assuming you are a woman. Depending on how tall you are, isn't 120 about "average" (whatever that means) for a woman. Even if you're only, say, 4'11" 120 pounds would still not be noticeably plump.

You're not trying to be a model, are you? I think the mainstream modeling industry has a lot to answer for, driving legions of perfectly attractive women to anorexia!