jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My girlfriend and I had sex lastweek Monday, and she has been off the Lo Femenal

1. profile image44
    Ernie72posted 7 years ago

My girlfriend and I had sex lastweek Monday, and she has been off the Lo Femenal and Ferrous...

Fumarate Pill since last Month and now this week she missed her period. Could it be likely that she might be pregnant?

2. ashrafasaru profile image55
    ashrafasaruposted 7 years ago

see fouzanspykid.blogspot.com for more details

3. IdeaMorphist profile image64
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

They say that if women are on a birth control medicine it will take a while for their fertility to come back. However, if your gf is more fertile, it is quite possible she is already pregnant.

4. profile image44
    Ernie72posted 7 years ago

Idea Morphist She and i had protected sex, and Im guaranteed that the condoms did not tear up, but for safety's sake, she is worried about the whole thing. And is it true that when a Woman leaves these pills, it is possible that she might miss her period?

5. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

If you used condoms, it is more likely she missed period because of FEAR of pregnancy, that mixes up hormones so period does not occur.
    Pills she used before also mix hormones, like you stated and also can change time when normal period occurs again.

If your gf is very worried, buy home test for pregnancy to help her to calm down. It is not easy for her - fear from unwanted pregnancy is horrible for woman.

I wish you a lot of luck.

working