jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

is it possible i can be pregnant?

1. profile image50
    cas-macposted 7 years ago

is it possible i can be pregnant?

i had my period on may 19th,ended on the 25th. had an intercourse on the 4th of june. now i feel bloated and lower stomach pains, and always in need of using the toilet to pee. can i possibly be pregnant? it is 22 of june, i am 3 days late on period already.

2. profile image51
    heliumposted 7 years ago

It is possible, id wait and see if you get your period, or just use a test????

3. profile image49
    littkaposted 7 years ago

3 days is not long ... wait two more and take a test - maybe you had a stresfull week ...

4. theactionnurse profile image56
    theactionnurseposted 7 years ago

3 days late is nothing.  When you are a couple of months late then you can worry.

Also, home pregnancy tests would not work this early as well.

Some of the symptoms you experience like the need to pee often are associated more with the 2nd and 3rd trimester of a pregnancy.

Hope this helps.

5. georgiaswede profile image55
    georgiaswedeposted 7 years ago

Yes definitely. Your next period should have been on the 16th of June and it's already 22nd. Get a pregnancy test to be sure, but I am positive that you are, unless you have a history of delayed menstrual flow.

6. coeline profile image61
    coelineposted 7 years ago

it's not yet that confirmed. the only positive diagnosis for that is to have an ultrasound / final urine test confirming that you are pregnant.

being 3 days late in your period is not yet confirmatory of a positive pregnancy. though feeling bloated and peeing for more than your regular frequency may be indicative of pregnancy, these are also signs of upcoming menstruation. the signs of pregnancy and menstruation are usually the same so it's confusing too. a month after the supposed-to-be period and you still have none, that's something more indicative of pregnancy. but for three days, try to wait for some time still.

7. bibi16 profile image60
    bibi16posted 7 years ago

I would say yes. It is very possible. But the best thing to do is find out for sure. Ya know, Peace, Blessed Be. BB16

working