jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you more people that smoke cigarettes or weed?

1. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

Do you more people that smoke cigarettes or weed?

2. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

I think I know more people that smoke weed. Not everyone I know smokes ciggs But I am starting to learn that almost everyone I know smoke weed. Even my doctors now come on...

3. christoss1959 profile image75
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

Most of the people I know smoke cigarettes. However I know a lot of people who smoke weed occassionaly

4. wychic profile image87
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I would guess that more people smoke cigarettes than weed -- or at least smoke them more often, since cigarettes are legal and can therefore be smoked anywhere that's not completely smoke-free without any legal repercussions. I could be wrong, and unfortunately there's really no reliable statistics on it since most people who smoke weed probably wouldn't answer truthfully on a survey. It's kind of like those surveys they handed out in high school asking everyone to submit their anonymous information on how much they smoke, drink, and do drugs...my school came up with 10% drinkers, when the reality was certainly no less than 80%.

5. ashatt profile image68
    ashattposted 7 years ago

weed. hands down. ppl around here know it isn't lethal or addicting like tobacco.

6. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I know very few people who smoke cigarettes. No one that I know of smokes weed.
    The health effects of the latter may seem less-- but there has not been much research on that. Also, most who smoke weed also probably smoke tobacco, so it would be hard to study objectively.

7. Boogr profile image64
    Boogrposted 7 years ago

I know alot of people who smoke weed, more so than cigarettes. I also know alot of people who would smoke weed if it wasn't for drug testing at job, or legal repercussions.

8. profile image46
    Teddy Fanposted 7 years ago

I used to smoke cigarettes at University then swapped over to a mix of tobacco and weed when I finished. I quit when I got ill (just man flu, nothing serious) over a month ago and feel much better as a result.
    Word of warning....moderation! I used to smoke weed all day every day and it does take its toll on you after a few years. Enjoy the occasional smoke and you should be fine.

working