hey Fenixfan Ive been workin out for 5 months and have seen some good results wh

1. profile image49
    PanchoFranciscoposted 7 years ago

hey Fenixfan Ive been workin out for 5 months and have seen some good results what is your best...

advice for gaining xplosive muscle mass. I don't care if I gain a little fat along the way as I wil start cuting in feb

2. Fenixfan profile image95
    Fenixfanposted 7 years ago

Well the real key I had when trying to gain muscle mass was to get as much protein as I could. I'm not as much into muscle mass as I used to be, but when I was in high school I was really into power lifting. I ate eggs, steak and any kind of fish you can get your hands on. As far as working out goes.... I was a little unorthodox and still am. I don't take days off. I may go lighter one day, but I never take a day off. Muscles have to heal, but they will heal just the same if you go lighter. I was doing a program called bigger faster and stronger. Within 1 month I improved my bench press from 330 to 375. If you want to really gain muscle mass fast, google the bigger faster stronger weight lifting routine. If you get lots of protein, it will pack the muscle onto you. You will see huge leaps in all of your workouts. I only stopped it because I got so big I moved up a weight class so I had to cut back. If you have any other questions let me know. I have worked out all my life. Ups and downs.

working