Has anyone ever used Taurine and got good results?

1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Has anyone ever used Taurine and got good results?

I read that Taurine is helpful for nerves, muscle, water retention, blood pressure, anxiety, weight loss and more... Has anyone ever used it and got good results? I'm retaining loads of water, my nerves are twitching and I can't lose weight no matter how hard I work out or how little or healthy I eat.

2. Drumplayer9365 profile image58
    Drumplayer9365posted 6 years ago

I'm not sure that the use of Taurine is directly related to weight loss.  Also, it retains water in your muscle, which means that it draws water into your muscles, so it would not be effective in draining water from your body.  I have used taurine before for weight lifting.  I experienced higher levels in energy and higher gains in muscle mass.  So it definately helped me to have more energy and build more muscle.  It is used in the nervous system for functioning.  Are you drinking enough water?  Believe it or not, sometimes, the cure for relieving bloating and water retention is drinking a lot more water.  It sounds like you may be dehydrated, and I won't go into too much detail, but I would suggest drinking more water.  I have a couple hubs on weight loss and health if you are interested.  I know a pretty good amount of information on weight loss and fitness as it is one of my expertise.  If you would like me to write a hub on something specific then message me and I would be happy to help.

working