jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your biggest pet peeve?

1. HannahRiley profile image59
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

What is your biggest pet peeve?

What's that one thing that drives you up the wall? I cannot stand smacking or loud obnoxious noises made when someone eats. It will get me from 1 to 10 on the annoyance scale in no time at all! I wish I didn't notice it though:(

2. SEOWizKid profile image59
    SEOWizKidposted 7 years ago

Ha... same pet peeve here... I don't like smacking or anything of that nature... it is annoying to me and makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.

3. Dave Harris profile image74
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

Soap box religious speakers, can't I just walk down the street in peace!

4. Julie2 profile image61
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

I agree with the three of you as well.
    I also dont like when I just finished doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen and here come the kids (teenagers) and my husband wanting snacks, they eat drink and -BAM- dishes are left in sink, you see crumbs and the counter feels sticky, just a mess. No one knows who did what. Its always, "It wasn't me!".

When hubby has a can of soda and when he is done he leaves it on the counter instead of just throwing the can in the recycle bin.

This just makes me feel like I have 4 children instead of three.

5. profile image0
    Ella_90posted 7 years ago

Prejudices. Especially people who are prejudiced and intolerant yet somehow think they are entitled to people being tolerant about there opinions.

6. LillyGrillzit profile image79
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

People who promote themselves as christians, ministers, enlightened or righteous, all the while lying and stealing, cursing and squashing others under their pointy church shoes

7. Diarca profile image59
    Diarcaposted 7 years ago

People chewing with their mouth open, or mouth noises other than speech in general. The mouth is without a doubt the most disgusting part of the human body, and if I have to hear one more person popping their gum, chewing with their mouth open, or god forbid SPITTING ON THE SIDEWALK, I will lose my mind.

8. crazybeanrider profile image92
    crazybeanriderposted 7 years ago

People who smoke in the car without rolling down the window. And then if you ask them to roll it down they get an attitude because you don't like cigarette smoke.