My husband is having severe pain about 7 to 8 inches from the base of his neck and 3 inches to...
the right, on his back. He has had x-rays, ekg, seen a neurologist and they still don't know what is wrong. Muscle relaxers nor norco help. Can you help?
From personal experience I can suggest a few things:
1. For a full day use a hot water bottle. As soon it feels uncomfortable, remove, wait, and again put it back. All internal maladies are removed by excess blood circulation. (My father had similar pain on his lower stomach with same condition: no x-ray, ultrasound could reveal anything. 3-days later it went off on its own, the hot water bottle was like a godsend.
2. Use your finger, touch at the base (where it pains most) and move in small circular fashion. Slowly do this on other affected areas.
3. Use an object like a ballpen cover/Pencil/solid object with rounded base (that does not pinch, is around 5 mm in width) and start pushing it on different body parts (basically trying to use AcuPressure); you might find imbalance on your body. (Sometimes pressing finger nails stop toothache)
4. Visit an Acupuncturist. From which country you are?
5. Visit an Homoeopath (it is best for skin disorders, and possibly some problem is there under his skin. It will take a lot of time, try it provided you see effect within one week.
6. Use Cold water bottle/Hot water bottle alternately.
7. Increase intake of Garlic & Turmeric powder. Both have wonderful properties.
Try them and tell me if any betterment is seen or not. God Bless him.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|