What would be the best diet that is good for fat loss?
I am 5'8 and i am 170lbs. I have already lost weight with not eating, but that is too unhealthy for my body. I need something really good that will work for losing weight. The thing i want to lose most is the fat that i have on my body.
Eating nothing is the best but I couldn't do that, so I tweaked some best methods together that I finally reached a magic formula for my own and it worked very well for me. I lost 50lbs in about 3 months. Here is the recipe:
1. Take one multi-vitamin (a to z) each morning.
2. Take one Omega-3 (1000mg) each morning or Omega-3 (350mg) 3 times per day.
3. One glass of grape fruit juice in the morning.
4. Green tea thought out the day.
5. Eat Salmon Fish as much as you like one or even two meals per day if you are hungry. vegetables are no problem too.
6. Use a fat-burning gel each morning on some areas of your body that you have more fat, like you belly. (you have to keep your diet for it to be effective)
7. You may use one Red-Bull in two days, whenever you feel a weakness.
8. Exersize (cardio) at least 3 times per weak, each time 20 minutes.
*9. Take super-slim pomegranate pills. For the first week one pill in the morning and then one pill every other day up to one month. (People have got different results with this pill but personally I am very happy with it. It is better if you test it for your-self to find out)
10. If you take the pill, you can have your favorite meal, up to two meals per week.
11. Drink water more than your usual day.
Don't forget to write me about your experience.
by ii3rittles6 years ago
What do I need to do to see fat loss?I'm 23, 5'3, Medium build, Pear shaped (34-30-46) and I have no clue what to do to lose some of this fat! I want to be Bust- 34, Waist- 26, & Hips -36. My measurements 2...
by frogget_ba7 years ago
What is the best diet pill to use.I would like to use a diet pill to help myself lose weight but I don't know which one is the best to use, help me lose weight quickly and which ones are scams. Does anyone know of...
by trif_m5 years ago
THIS is just a little rant to convince people to forget about the scale and focus on the real enemy - body fat + a little bit of shameless self promotion [rant]The mistake that most people do, when they want to start a...
by Kendi4 years ago
The best diet you can recommend from your own experiences?There's so many of them, I can't decide which one should I start to lose 5 kg/11lbs?
by MrsHernandez6 years ago
Did you know that the mirror is the best diet???Looking in the mirror motivates you to lose weight
by Christopher Peruzzi5 years ago
What's the best diet for someone with ADHD?Is there anything to avoid or are their ordinary foods that help improve focus?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.