jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do women prefer to be with a man that is circumcised or natural?

1. Julie2 profile image60
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

Do women prefer to be with a man that is circumcised or natural?

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Women are becoming more educated about a man's equipment these days so some preference may be happening... more so than in the past.

Women seem to be less interested in physical appearance than in character I find.

3. sabrina.estrada15 profile image58
    sabrina.estrada15posted 7 years ago

I dont think it matters these days. Women just wanna have sex and get pleasure out of it.

4. profile image47
    pilli3618posted 7 years ago

natural or circumcised, if a woman loves the man it does not matter. natural or circumcised, u will have full satisfication in sex

5. naijainvestor profile image59
    naijainvestorposted 7 years ago

it all depends on the woman, but where I come from, most women prefer circumcised men. however, I believe if a woman loves a man, it won't matter to her whether he is circumcised or not.

6. kimbles profile image43
    kimblesposted 7 years ago

I don't believe for one moment that a woman cares. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference where feeling is concerned so it is really down to aesthetics and unless you are resident at a nudist camp it is not something you are going to sit staring at for very long.

7. profile image42
    drsaleem4uposted 7 years ago

Many women I know and have an affair with liked circumcised men more than those who were not. May be because they are cleaner and look sexier. They are also believed to be better in sexual activity..Sex Treatment by herbal medicine