jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what gives you drive everyday?

1. mandyf profile image68
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

what gives you drive everyday?

Is it fear, emotion, stress, imperfections...etc?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I am driven by my passion to help other people, which is derived by the love I have for all of humanity. I have nothing to fear, except fear itself and when fear does arrive, I face it head on, like it is an enemy. Emotion would be one aspect- because I'm driven by my passion. I have no stress. And, imperfections are only obstacles we recognize while striving to improve upon ourselves. I have set my purpose, I understand the meaning it has and makes me feel good about what I do for others.

3. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 7 years ago

Hi Mandy:

Everyone has a different answer, I'm sure for what contributes to their individual drive.  For me I am fueled by a high level of enthusiasm, probably driven by a high emotional make-up. I consider myself an average person, but have a great desire to succeed in whatever I pursue.  I can except failure as well,   but you have to have that inner burning feeling to really want something bad enough than go after it.  I hope this helps.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

My car! Sorry but this answers this question on many levels...lol

Seriiously what gives me drive is rationality, that with each move I'm one step closer to strategic goals in my life.

5. thougtforce profile image89
    thougtforceposted 7 years ago

Myself, my family and friends, my work, or in other words my life! I am positive and have a passion for many things in life. If I have a bad day, I take it easy and just let that day pass, letting myself feel bad, well knowing that tomorrow will be a better day!

6. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

What drives me everyday is the will to survive as well as to learn something new either about me or the world we live in. Of course there will be days which will be downers but good thing about life is that the sun will rise again the next day and the cycle will continue so its up to you to pick up and move on. If you don't you may end up losing that drive to fear or lack of motivation.

working