jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you still daydream, even though you are a little older?

1. saintodd profile image78
    saintoddposted 7 years ago

Do you still daydream, even though you are a little older?

Now that your life is more organized; family, career, etc.
    Do you still have daydreams about what/who you want to be?
    What are those daydreams?

2. mypleasurefantasy profile image89
    mypleasurefantasyposted 7 years ago

Hell yea I still daydream and I'm neither old or young. I daydream about what and or how much my life would be different had I chose a different life path--don't get me wrong--I am absolutely happy where I am now in my life--I also occassionally daydream about the different methods of torturing both my 3 year old son and newly acquired husband

3. saintodd profile image78
    saintoddposted 7 years ago

Thanks mypleasurefantasy for the post.
    Daydreaming is a HUGE part of my life. It's motivates me to write, to step out in conversations and to take risks in business etc. Keep dreaming!

4. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i still daydream.... its part of life, a make-belief,a fairy tale i weave just to take myself away from reality! its not that i am being escapist,i have no grave complaints about my present but yes....day dreaming is a way to be away from normal hustle-bustle of life! however,its essential to mention that its difficult to take out time to day dream for life is too busy and happening...lazing around,day dreaming is a pleasure and privilege!!!

5. Syrusv37 profile image88
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

Yea you wouldn't believe how much I daydream, it's not even funny. Sometimes I do it while people are talking to me. And then of course they always ask me my opinion on something and I'm like...uhh...

6. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

I'll always be a daydreamer. I just can't get my head out of the clouds.

7. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Hell yea, and I always will.. except now I'm actually creating these dreams into reality..
    day[Dreams] are a beautiful human experience.. it hurtures my creativity, gives me hope and wakes me up in the morning.
    Age is totally irrelevant.

Closed to reply