jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

1. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

Is it enough for you?

2. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I usually get around 6 hours of sleep. Sometimes i wonder- is it to much or to little? I think 6 hours are enough because i feel energetic in the morning. But i worry ,will this catch up with me down the road? Is 6 hours a healthy choice?

3. dsmythe profile image51
    dsmytheposted 7 years ago

I get around 6 hours of sleep on the weekdays and 8 on the weekends.

4. Leanne1783 profile image75
    Leanne1783posted 7 years ago

About 6 or 7 hours. It does catch up with me, as at the weekend I sleep in until 10!

5. Jeniferr profile image83
    Jeniferrposted 7 years ago

Not enough!  I feel very well rested if I get 8 hours but usually get somewhere around 6 or so. sad

6. manuspohr profile image61
    manuspohrposted 7 years ago

my ideal is always sleeping seven hours, I need that time to put my head together and relax

7. Bronson_Hub profile image59
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I try to get 8 to 10 hours a night.  This varies from person to person.  I had a girlfriend who tried to standardize my sleep to get me to stay up later swearing that "normal" people do not need 8 to 10 hours.  Needless to say, my sleep schedule wasn't the only thing that lost functionality in that relationship.

8. Gypsy48 profile image75
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I sleep about five hours a night and it is not enough!

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

I win, I need about 10-12 hours per night if I am not to feel a complete zombie the next day. Mind you, I do suffer from depression and a need for excessive sleep is a known symptom.

10. m2webseo profile image56
    m2webseoposted 7 years ago

around 6 hours of sleep... from 8am to 2pm smile

11. gypsumgirl profile image85
    gypsumgirlposted 7 years ago

I do best with eight hours of sleep but usually end up with six.  C'est la vie!

12. mandyf profile image67
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

days I am sick or not feeling well I will generally get 16 hours...on good days i suppose I make up for lost time with only 3 or 4 hours.

13. albc profile image61
    albcposted 7 years ago

i got around 5 hours or less and i want more..

14. jon smith profile image57
    jon smithposted 7 years ago

I need around 8 hours but I only get around 6 hours of sleep on the weekdays and on the weekends because we have small children, they don't know that weekends exist smile

15. MyJourney profile image59
    MyJourneyposted 7 years ago

I usually get 5 - 6 hours most nights and a coouple nights a week I get 8 - 10 hours.  I'm not sure there is "enough" sleep!  lol  I could always use more energy