How to lose weight?

1. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

How to lose weight?

I am 20 year old and my weight is 70 kg how can I  lose my weight plz give me some suggestion.....................

2. Blair Rockefeller profile image60
    Blair Rockefellerposted 7 years ago

Do a little reasearch about the glycemic Index. It tells you how fast foods turn to sugar. The spike then drop in your insulin level causes you to stay hungry. By getting rid of white rice, potatoes, and white breads you are able to eat less and stay full longer. Go for lower fat foods to keep the calories down. All my recipies are lower in carbs and lower fat meals. I hate to push you to my blogs, but that's what they are about. With recipes too. I've lost 33 pounds since the first of the year. Believe you can do it, and make up your mind for a lifestyle change in your eating habits. I used to eat non-stop from dinner till I went to bed. Now I dont eat anything after dinner. Also start drinking water. That's all I drink except for I'll treat myself to a diet soda a couple of times a week. Ops can't forget I do have coffee in the morning. You can do this, I know you can. And you don't have to spend a lot of money on gyms, special meals, programs, or supplements. All they want is your money and they aren't nessicary.
    Good luck, and success.
    Blair

3. ultimatekboxing profile image56
    ultimatekboxingposted 7 years ago

How tall are you and what are your measurements? It's difficult to really recommend anything (or ascertain whether you actually need to lose weight) without knowing your height and frame. 70kg may be perfectly normal!

Either way, the best way to lose weight is to create a calorie deficit - i.e. ingest less calories than you use. Make sure that the calories that you do have are from nutritious, healthy sources (so 1500 calories from McDonalds are far worse than 1500 calories from fresh ingredients, cooked at home).

Spread your protein intake evenly throughout the day - it'll keep you full for longer and reduce your desire to snack. It'll also help you when you're exercising.

Snack on fresh fruit and nuts, lower your intake of simple carbs and sugars (so no fizzy drinks, minimal white bread/pasta/potatoes and stay away from sweets and cakes).

Eat plenty of meat and oily fish, and go nuts with salad. You can be pretty inventive if you're a good cook, This is the programme I'm currently on (started with my other half at the beginning of this week) - we have wholegrain banana and honey cupcakes for snacks, and I not know about 20 delicious chicken and salmon salads.

working