jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why ice cream or cheese made from your wife's breast milk? Is it healthy? Are we

1. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 7 years ago

Why ice cream or cheese made from your wife's breast milk? Is it healthy? Are we normal?

Is this morally sound?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

That would have to be a lot of breast milk.  Morally sound?  I have no idea, but I do have to say it is a bit creepy as breast milk is intended to feed our infants, not the entire family.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Well, I am told it's rather sweet, and it does have a lower fat content than cow's milk. I suppose as long as she's healthy then it's healthy, being as it is intended to feed humans (albeit younger ones, but I don't exactly toe the line on that one either). I'm with duffsmom, though, that would be a LOT of breast milk! I do know some people that can produce it, but for most women it seems to be quite a lot of work to get more than a couple ounces at a time. My husband claims that if I could come up with more he'd even put it in his coffee tongue.

4. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

Please don't get mad at me when I say this, I don't wish to offend. But I don't care how nutritious it is or how good it tastes, I think that is disgusting. Sorry.

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

just the thought of it, upset my stomach, breast milk is for babies,
    and it should be given to babies,  not for cheese of icecream
    as far as i am concern, it pure disgusting.

6. profile image0
    Jeanastraposted 7 years ago

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!  No, you're not normal.  Sorry, but I have to be honest and if we consider normal to be the "norm" then you fall outside of it.  That said, I firmly believe that whatever happens between consenting adults is their business and if you wish to partake in said product, that's up to you.  Suddenly very happy that I am DAIRY FREE.