I need Bariactric vitamins but can't afford them, do you know where I could get

1. profile image44
    vickie woolleyposted 7 years ago

I need Bariactric vitamins but can't afford them, do you know where I could get them?

I have 5 vitamin deficiencies because of taking prenatal vitamins after my RouxenY and now I have a multitude of other problems which include hypoglycemia, kidney failure, and cirrhosis.  I need the Bariatric vitamins desperately but cannot afford them as I receive only 230 a month social security,  What can I do.  The Dr.s just told me to eat 6 small meals a day.  where do I go from here?

2. aslanlight profile image72
    aslanlightposted 7 years ago

I have the same problem as you, serious health concerns but not much money. I'm always reading about supplements that can help me but you have to take them for a long time and I can't afford to keep buying them.

What I do is to research which foods the certain nutrients are found in and get them that way. Vitamins, enzymes and minerals etc are more potent fresh in foods rather than in supplement form and we have to eat anyway!

One of the few supplements that I've used is Chromium for hypoglycemia. I need to find out which foods it's in.

working