jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can we(people) fear death when dead?

1. stayabovewater profile image75
    stayabovewaterposted 6 years ago

Can we(people) fear death when dead?

I am a Christian and saved. When one dies the eyes die, the heart dies, the brain dies, this doesn't mean we can't fear death in life, but can we fear death when dead?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. You are in your spiritual body over there on the other side of death. What a person spiritual condition is while on the earth before they die will determine what they will experience over there and they may not like what they will be experiencing on the other side of death. So you can not fear death but wish that you were dead because of what you are experiencing over there. You have now been forewarn so prepare yourself now on the earth before you die and crossover to the other side of death and may not like what you got over there. As for myself I know what is waiting for me there and it can wait as I continue to fulfill my destiny and purpose on the earth for humanity sake. I am already living in total recall of the other side of death while I live out my life on the earth here and now and I have the best of both world operating at the same time in my life on the earth. GLORY TO GOD.

3. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Sort of a strange question smile,  but I'll give it a try.
    Death 'consists' of the loss of personality traits, among them, fear.  Therefore in answer to your question, my answer would be 'No'.

4. webguyonline profile image54
    webguyonlineposted 6 years ago

good question, but i think i can't answer it, why? for I'm still living. :-)

working