jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What foods are healthier, Low Calorie Diet products or food with no chemicals bu

1. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

What foods are healthier, Low Calorie Diet products or food with no chemicals but more calories+fat?

What kind of foods are healthier, Low Calorie Diet products or Whole Foods with no Chemicals but more fat and calories?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4795967_f260.jpg

2. chloe's hub profile image57
    chloe's hubposted 7 years ago

Foods with no chemicals are healthier, honestly its really a tricky question and i will try to answer that.haha

I will prefer to foods with no chemicals but more calories+fats, it is more healthier because they are not process foods... but don't consume plenty of them because its high on calories and fats.. somehow we need calories and fats but having a lot of it is bad...

"Too Much of Something is Bad Enough."

to Mr. PR Morgan... this is just my own opinion... cheers!

3. profile image45
    umme javeiahposted 7 years ago

there was a time when everyone was heading for these diet products...but itz changing again..pure food is much healthier...u just need to control the quantity...moderation is the best policy in everything...even eating!!

4. JamesGBrown profile image55
    JamesGBrownposted 7 years ago

It is much better to eat foods, in my view, that contain less chemicals and toxins, as these can build up inside the body and cause issues down the track.

Its also true that some fat is healthy, particually fats and oils from things avocados, nuts etc.

5. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

High-fat diets are associated with increased risk of several serious medical conditions including obesity, cancer, and heart disease.
    These low-calorie alternatives provide new ideas for old favorites. When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. Some foods provide most of their calories from sugar and fat but give you few, if any, vitamins and minerals.
    Rice or noodles (spaghetti, macaroni, etc.)

6. MBDungo profile image58
    MBDungoposted 7 years ago

All kind of vegetables are healthy to eat. So eat a different kind of vegetables!

working