jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to be preventive and educated abut your oral health?

1. profile image46
    DentalGreenBayposted 6 years ago

How to be preventive and educated abut your oral health?

Are you one of the true believers who think that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I do believe this. If I would have known how much plaque is on my teeth and the figures of decay, I would have kept my teeth nicer. Hearing the facts from doctors doesn't mean anything to me. People of higher authority can tell me anything they want, but I will not believe them. I have to do my own research which is what I should have done when younger.

3. drsohel profile image79
    drsohelposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. Actually we don't know much about our dental health and health risks related to the poor dental health. We brush our teeth (in maximum cases among people) only. But we don't know the recommendations for good oral and dental hygiene. If proper education can be ensured, prevention can be ensured automatically.

To know more: http://rechargeabletoothbrushinfo.com

4. plazadentalgroup profile image59
    plazadentalgroupposted 2 years ago

You got to be pro-active in your approach when it comes to oral health care. Following a proper oral health checkup and scheduling a periodic consultation with your dentist would abate the cost incurred in mainlining a proper oral hygiene.

working