jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you believe is worse than death?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image82
    ThatFatGuyposted 7 years ago

What do you believe is worse than death?

2. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

Life. Joking. Anyways, uhh, Oh yeah, worse than death...Having to repeat a punishment over and over again for eternity...it is just your destiny.  That would be worse than death.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

many things. living a life that you hate, wasting time worshipping a myth

4. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

Not truly living.Fear keeps us from becoming all we can be even though it can be useful at times.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Any kind of torture- when you have no control over what is being done to you and you are helpless to stop it.

6. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 7 years ago

I think if someone is very ill and they just sit around suffering, that is a lot worse than death.  Sometimes you just have to let people go.  I don't believe in keeping people on life support if there is no hope for recovery.

7. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

A life of torture & suffering..?
    This is assuming that death is so bad, I mean one guarantee we all have from the moment we are born into this life is that one day we will die! It's a natural process.

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

After death when you find out on the other side of death that it is real and you do not like what you ended up with over there and there is no way to change it because of your spiritual condition/ maturity while you was alive and living on the earth before you die and crossover to the other side of death.

9. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 7 years ago

Torture is worst than dealth and ridicule. They tortured Christ on the cross with wips on his body as a public display. They hung Christ on a tree and the black man, they crack the wips on his flesh and the black man. (Great question)

10. sam3m profile image59
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

pain is worse than death.  especially pain that you know will last for a long time.  i am basically a candyass and as soon as i get any major pain, or even a bad cold, i agree with myself that if i die, that would be ok with me.

working