jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

What would make you truly happy?

1. The Demon Writer profile image66
    The Demon Writerposted 6 years ago

What would make you truly happy?

Forget what people tell you or how they might judge you. Forget what you have been told you should have to make you happy. Forget even what you think you want.
    Be it following the social convention or being a serial killer, I don't care. What would make you truly happy?

2. sharing the sky profile image66
    sharing the skyposted 6 years ago

I know that I'd be truly happy if I found inner peace, loved and accepted myself completely and organically knew that I could handle whatever life throws at me.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I am truly happy now and for the rest of my life on the earth with me knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment in my life on the earth and total recall of the other side of death while I am alive and living on the earth in my physical human being body. What a fantastic way to live life on the earth as an human being. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious.

4. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

1. being rich would enable me the freedom to do things that would make me happy like travelling the world, doing/living/buying what the heck I want.
    2. Spending the rest of my life as a poet, artist and writer AND getting paid really really well for this!!
    3. Family. Spending the rest of my life with my soulmate and our children
    4. True friends.
    5. Oh and uber-amazing health smile

5. ravenlt04 profile image64
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

FREEDOM - financial freedom and the freedom to do what I want with my time (not work my life away and not spend so much time away from my family)

6. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

About 10 million tax free dollars.

7. sagbee profile image56
    sagbeeposted 6 years ago

1) When I will be get Financially Strong

2) When I will have Tata Manza

3) When I will stop PROCRASTINATION

4) When MY office get COOL location and get Furnished room.

5) When I will "ALL" above things with my HappY family. Definitely There is no point if you are millionaire but there is no one to spend on your dime.

Good Friends I already have... tongue

8. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

I hate to say it because I am not a materialistic kind of a person, but more money would definitely make me happy.  Trying to take care of a family on one income is extremely stressful these days.  There are so many things to pay for that just didn't exist a couple of generations ago, like cable or satellite TV and cell phones.  Then there are all those unexpected bills, like bills for unexpected illnesses.  If I had more money, I could do things to my house to make it cost less to run, such as installing a geothermal heating and cooling system, instead of using expensive oil heat. 

Good health and enough money not to be stressed out would make me very happy.  I also enjoyed all the travelling I did as a young lad, and wish I could pursue travelling again, as it made me very happy.

9. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, many things are connected to our financial freedom.  The ability to buy a home, drive a reliable car, attend a good college, etc.  If so many things weren't dependent on money, maybe life would be less stressful.  Of course family and health are at the top of the list of what makes us happy smile

10. bucker98 profile image59
    bucker98posted 6 years ago

Peace of mind... The knowledge that I am secure with God, that he will provide my needs, and that all my worries will be taken away. That would make me happy.

11. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

money and lots of it for sure comes to mind, yet that is only the means, I think , , ,truly happy would be liberty from want

12. profile image0
    marellenposted 6 years ago

To be financial secure, not rich just able to retire without any stress.

13. johnyjane profile image60
    johnyjaneposted 6 years ago

To have breath in a world where I find peace I guess.

14. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

been the wisest man alive
    turning weathy now and been that way for the rest of my life

15. Becca Lopez profile image58
    Becca Lopezposted 6 years ago

Being able to travel the world and see all that I could without having to pay for it.

16. bharath.adupa profile image70
    bharath.adupaposted 6 years ago

When i am being cared by some one.. i always try to gain love of people around me.

17. moneycop profile image78
    moneycopposted 6 years ago

truthful persons company can make you truly happy. If you want to be happiest search the truest one. and of course he is one.