jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How many of us are truly happy with were we currently are?

1. Parhesh Kumar profile image78
    Parhesh Kumarposted 2 years ago

How many of us are truly happy with were we currently are?

2. profile image55
    Juno Smithposted 2 years ago

Being happy is relative, wanting more doesn't mean not being happy…then it also fluctuate everyday, through the day and night.
    I am happy, I am content, I work toward better every moment, day, week, month, year.
    Buddha realized that people were miserable or unhappy because of the desires of their heart being so important and a condition of their happiness. Be happy, love yourself, enjoy every single good thing, person, moment in your journey and keep on moving forward.
    Love and peace to all.

1. Parhesh Kumar profile image78
      Parhesh Kumarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well said, I completely agree with you,
      Thank you for the answer

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12666087_f260.jpg

The result of a series of two unfortunate events has significantly altered my "happy place." I am definitely not content with my current situation. Up until last week I was significantly content with my situation; however, that all changed the day before the Blood Moon. I am now quite miserable and not opposed to "externalizing" my anger to my Better Half. However, I envision this is only a temporary situation and indeed it will be remedied within a couple of months and I will be back in my "happy place."

1. connorj profile image75
      connorjposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Broken fibia bone and lateral dislocation of right ankle and snake bight on above left ankle...

4. CosetteClareese profile image60
    CosetteClareeseposted 2 years ago

I always think of happiness is a matter of happenstance. Something good happens you are but for a moment happy. Something bad happens you are unhappy for that moment. That being said I believe it is quite impossible to be truly happy.
    To have joy is a totally different thing. Joy can be obtained through the good and bad. Joy is a choice to every person. You can take what is given to you and turn it into something beautiful if you choose to do so. The obstacles in your journey of life will make you bitter or better. You can also choose to be joyful in these endeavors or you can waist time being frustrated with them.

working