jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What makes you smile when things are going wrong?

1. dallaswriter profile image60
    dallaswriterposted 6 years ago

What makes you smile when things are going wrong?

2. trace_ann profile image57
    trace_annposted 6 years ago

Its when I get to talk to someone who is real and knows your flaws yet still want you to be more positive in life. smile A confidante.

3. How? profile image37
    How?posted 6 years ago

I have been through really tough times in my life but I think its my friends who make me laugh when things are going wrong. Although i might laugh/smile but the pain and eagerness to come out of the problem resides in my soul, heart and mind

4. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

When the times are hard and I do not know anywhere to go, I always remember that there are people who love me. That makes me smile.

Also keep in mind that whatever happens to you it will go over and it could always be worse.

5. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

My little boy's joyful imagination and his unconditional love for me. How could I not smile with little arms around my neck and a gaptoothed smile grinning at me?!

6. lambservant profile image95
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

A good joke. the sillieness of my grandson, knowing God is in control and loves me so much.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

lots of things such as my dog a good song my boyfreind god things that I look back upon that im thankfull for when I get down I try not to focus so much on the negitave as it will only bring me down more I look at what I have and what I love things I put my faith in and things that make me smile

8. nancynurse profile image80
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

Once i was going through a difficult time and my 6 year old twins jumped up on our bed and sang their cutest songs to cheer me up. I love talking to my sister's also. A walk on the beach is always comforting/