jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the absolute hardest workout/exercise that you've ever done?

1. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

What is the absolute hardest workout/exercise that you've ever done?

Mine would probably be continuous 400's. We had to run 400 meters, then do 10 squats, then run another 400 meters and ten more squats afterwards, with no rest at all in between each. We did a total of 6 400's and 60 total squats. I was dizzy for the next 30 minutes after that, and we weren't even done with our workout!! O the good ol' days

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4938273_f260.jpg

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4938295_f260.jpg

cross-country sking but not the groomed style - backcountry style with wider skis and skins for uphill.

or climbing steep stairs ( not stair master - bad for knees)

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Swordfighting with my favorite sparring partner -- we were very much equals in just about every way, and our bouts could go for hours and range for yards around. Of course, we were both far too stubborn to give up, and if we didn't watch it our muscles would stiffen up so badly the next day we could hardly walk. Ah, the good old days...now she's in the Navy, and I had to sell my blades in order to pay rent.

4. cobrien profile image74
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Racquetball. I was so overweight and out of shape but I LOVED the after workout rush.

5. White Sapphire profile image56
    White Sapphireposted 6 years ago

My gym offered a class called cardio drill.  It was 45 minutes of 6 - 7 intense drills with active recovery between each one.  It was so intense I could feel the lactic acid forming in my legs.

6. Tamila Roberts profile image33
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

Regular strength training probably was one of the hardest thing. I remember doing 20 repetitions of each muscle group every night. These daily activities helped me so much to grow taller. You would not believe how many times I wanted to give up Ok.

But, I really did it, there and then with the exercises to grow taller ok. There is bench press for the pectorals, curls for the biceps and machines for leg lengthening and strengthening exercises. I would come home with sore muscles and feel much taller and stronger the next day.

working