jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I think I'm pregnant but I had my tubes tied 5 years ago and need help

1. profile image46
    blerma73posted 7 years ago

I think I'm pregnant but I had my tubes tied 5 years ago and need help

I have been having the symptoms of being pregnant, my stomach grew a lot in the past two months. But I still keep getting my period but not normal sometime and I have taken the pregnancy home test and it keep coming out negative and I feel like I am. Ant I don't have health insurance to go to doctor what can I do

2. profile image0
    andycoolposted 7 years ago

I don't think you're pregnant, with home pregnancy test showing negative results and you're having periods. For irregular periods there should be some other reason. But you've your tubes tied does not guarantee no pregnancy will occur. You should check the status of your tubes once in every year. Only one thing that keeps me thinking is your stomach is growing! You should consult a doctor immediately.

3. lovelife08 profile image58
    lovelife08posted 7 years ago

I don't think so.  It just sounds like you're gaining weight and having irregular periods.  Do you think you could be overly stressed out about something?  Evaluate your life and what is going on in it right now.  Something (in your control or beyond your control) could be affecting you physically.  Or find a free clinic or low-income clinic if you think it is completely physical.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

There should be a pregnancy center or a free clinic around you somewhere.  You will have to see a doctor for a true answer to what is going on--and if your stomach is growing, all the more reason to see a doctor to find out what is going on.

5. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I'm not an expert, but if you have your period, then you can't be pregnant. That's what your period does is flush any possibilities out, right? I thought it "cleanses" your walls?

working