jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In regards to major life decisions: trust your gut or go with a rational decisio

1. John Andrew profile image58
    John Andrewposted 7 years ago

In regards to major life decisions: trust your gut or go with a rational decision? And why?

2. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

If it really is important then thinking about it first will be a better course of action.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I try to use logic to make a rational decision.  My gut is very deceptive when it comes to life decisions--so frankly, I don't trust it.

4. jcm_blabs profile image84
    jcm_blabsposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, your gut doesn't have the ability to calculate the consequences of your decisions.  Therefore, being rational and logical are the best scientific way to gauge it.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 7 years ago

Sometimes I go with my gut as it is a sort of six-sense that tells me it is the right decision.

Other times, I need to be clear headed in order to take the next step when comes to make life decision.

6. Clairepeek profile image59
    Clairepeekposted 7 years ago

Your guts will always tell you what feels right or wrong; being rational, can crush these feelings sometimes and you might end up making the wrong decision. I'd say, trust your guts but let it sink in for a while, feel that decision and you'll know what to do ^_^.

working