Mayo Clinic Diet

1. SingSong profile image60
    SingSongposted 6 years ago

Mayo Clinic Diet

Recently, I was handed a copy of the Mayo Clinic Diet. The instructions say to follow it exactly. However, I cannot have dairy products. Will that significantly change the proposed weight loss results?

2. Inspiration88 profile image80
    Inspiration88posted 6 years ago

I don't know. But I know that diets that limit your food intake to certain foods can lead to nutritional deficiencies in the longer term. For instance, the high protein only diet can put a serious strain on your liver.

If you don't have any serious medical condition and you have the will power to work out, I highly recommend you this product:

http://www.iherb.com/USPlabs-OxyElite-P … 29847?at=0

Don't be scared off by the label wink Just follow the dosage instructions and exercice while using it and enjoy your results! You can easily sustain your results afterwards by simply continuing to exercice on a regular basis!

If you are a first time customer at iherb use this discount code - DOB496 - for 5$ OFF + Free samples. You can also get free shipping if your order is above 40$ and you live in USA.

Take care!

3. SingSong profile image60
    SingSongposted 6 years ago

Inspiration88,
    Thank you for your answer. I did check the product out on the link you provided. I noticed this product has modified food starch, but does not specify from which plant. Is there a way to find that out?

working