I am curious about what motivates you to write hubs about "Alcohol abuses/effect

1. ginjill ashberry profile image75
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

I am curious about what motivates you to write hubs about "Alcohol abuses/effect/symptoms/help"?

Please accept my sincere apologies. And I can understand if it is personal reasons. Thank you all the same. Great hubs!

2. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image68
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

I have written some Hubs about alcohol due to the widely publicized wrestling career of Scott Hall. Sadly, Hall's career has been plagued and held back by his drink and drug demons and as a huge fan of his, growing up, I naturally took an interest into the effects of alcohol abuse and issues.

The best motivation is when it affects something dear to you or it serves as a memory. My grandfather was an alcoholic, my next door neighbor ( a close friend) died from alcoholism and of course, Scott Hall is always in the news for all the wrong reasons about it.

I love alcohol, and I love the way it makes me feel - but I also know to moderate it because I know it can ruin lives. So basically, I write from experience and from the heart.

If you are looking for motivation, try to make it personal and dear to you and the article will come naturally