jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I increase my beauty and youthfulness just by taking right food?

1. blueorpurple profile image58
    blueorpurpleposted 7 years ago

Can I increase my beauty and youthfulness just by taking right food?

2. ArtzGirl profile image77
    ArtzGirlposted 7 years ago

Read The Perricone Prescription by Nicolas Perricone.  Look at his before's and afters on the 3 day-- and 28 day diets.

Yes, according to what I saw in that book-- food plays a MAJOR part in beauty and youthfulness.  Of course, the right skin care also matters.

If you are interested you can message me-- I'll tell you what has worked for me!

3. blueorpurple profile image58
    blueorpurpleposted 7 years ago

wow.. what a nice answer.. it really help me... may be i should do a research before i try something. tyhanks

4. FitnessTom profile image61
    FitnessTomposted 6 years ago

I just answered your other question about exercise but you asked another good one so here it is.

Yes food is so powerful and nobody realizes it! We take this for granted because of all the choices that are provided.

There are actually much less choices that are healthy. This is not a bad thing, because once you learn to eat right, you never want to go back.

Food is everything. It is the fuel for every process in your body. It is also the biggest killer when not addressed wisely.

Coconut oil is a great example of something that will increase beauty and youthfulnes in so many ways. You don't just have to eat it, you can rub it on your skin or scalp to improve skin/hair health.

5. visionandfocus profile image70
    visionandfocusposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. I totally agree with FitnessTom. I also use coconut oil and love it for what it does for my skin as well as general health. But of course, if you add exercise to good nutrition, you will be increasing your beauty and youthfulness exponentially. Exercise (plus the right nutrition) truly is the fountain of youth.

working