jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Any pimple remedies?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Any pimple remedies?

2. scarlettdragonfly profile image55
    scarlettdragonflyposted 6 years ago

Hi there Rob, yes there are remedies for that, my 13 yr old daughter is going through the same thing. You can get facial "mud" in any pharmacy or store. Leave it on for up to 15 minutes or when dry, then wash it off. Follow that up with peroxide. Don't cover them with any make up because that makes it worse and only clogs the pores. I hope this helps you.

3. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

I got the perfect pimple remedy. Apply toothpaste to your pimple. The fluoride will cause it to dry out and when it loses it's moisture it will disappear. This can cause a sting but that's just an indication of it working.

4. drajithkumar profile image62
    drajithkumarposted 6 years ago

wash repeatedly with luke warm water. be careful in what u eat like avoid oily, fried foods also chicken and eggs

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Drink a lot of water on a daily basis. Wash with gentle cleansers at least once a day, but not too often because that can cause you more problems. If you have oily skin, apply a water based lotion to your face in the morning and at night.

I have also heard that egg yolk can be applied to a pimple and dries it up....

6. homemadeacnecure profile image54
    homemadeacnecureposted 6 years ago

You can try various facial masks, herbs (for cleansing of your blood). Also you can check out this hub http://homemadeacnecure.hubpages.com/hu … nt-of-Acne

7. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I've had chronic adult acne since I was a teen.  I use Proactiv Treatment and I never have a problem anymore.  No pain, no ugly zits.  It's awesome!

8. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Yes...eliminate wheat, dairy, and sugar in your diet. No pimples...period.

9. wanzulfikri profile image69
    wanzulfikriposted 6 years ago

Start eating healthily. That's the main rule on handling any form of complications.

10. thumbi7 profile image64
    thumbi7posted 6 years ago

A paste prepared from mung been powder, red sandalwood powder and kasturi manjal powder( a type of turmeric) diluted with milk or milk cream is good in reducing pimples. It will give a glowing complexion also.

11. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

wash your face regularly (obviously), if your skin is not dry wipe your face with a bit of rubbing alcohol. Over the counter daily acne washes work pretty well.  And the tooth paste mentioned earlier works, too.