jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can my mouth heal up without antibiotic?

1. povmang profile image60
    povmangposted 6 years ago

Can my mouth heal up without antibiotic?

I got infection in my mouth and I noted that I had lymphnoditis  on my right neck. If I don't take medication( antibiotic), can I get heal up?

2. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

You should really consult a doctor and take medication.So that its not create any problem later on.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i never use anti-biotics. i get cuts almost daily in my job. i've had methane gas poisoning and i came out fine. people these days seem to be afraid to trust their bodies to heal themselves. it's rather saddening.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

you should follow professional advice from a doctor, nutritionist, or herbalist but I will share what works for me.

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonderful cleanser.  Add a few drops to water and rinse your mouth several times a day.  it is a natural antiseptic anti-bacterial substance that is very potent. 

You could take a goldenseal supplement for a week to ten days as well to cleanse and purify the blood and help rid your body of infection.
    This herb is strong and not recommended for continual use - only use it for short "bursts" and follow the manufacturers instructions.

You can also try taking zinc (helps boost the immune system)

Eat a healthy diet and ensure you are getting the full range of nutrients your body requires to help it with its natural healing process.

5. povmang profile image60
    povmangposted 6 years ago

Dear ChristinS, thanks for your sharing, your comment is very useful. my mouth is completely heal up now. I used Listerine.