jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I dont know what could be wrong with me, any ideas?

  1. Awfranklin profile image60
    Awfranklinposted 6 years ago

    I dont know what could be wrong with me, any ideas?

    Not to be gross, but in the past two days everything I have eaten, I have thrown up.  Even when I drink liquid I throw up.  Well yesterday I threw up, and it was red!  Then I went number 2 and it was black....im a little worried..i think it could be an ulcer but dont know, and dont have the money currently for a hospital visit.

  2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

    Dear Franklin ...

    You have all the signs of severe poisoning ... you may have contacted it by eating some rotten fish or shell fish while out fishing ... however, I cannot say for sure, because its for the doctors to determine.

    Please immediately get the right kind of medical attention... and the way is ... go to your local Snakebite Poisoning hospital, and get yourself checked for snail or poisonous insect bite or plant poisoning ...

    Reckon, they should provide you the needed medical attention and medicines ... for free ...

    Keep drinking clean water in small quantities that you can retain ... do so, till you have proper medical attention at a hospital.

    And Remember... I am praying for your recovery from the serious condition.

  3. Awfranklin profile image60
    Awfranklinposted 6 years ago

    Thank you for responding.  I have now been able to eat, but the blood in my pee has not stopped, i have an appointment with the doc tommorow so hopefully its nothing critical...i appreciate your feedback very much!

  4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

    i think you need to be seen by a doctor if it id an ulcer they can be serious even deadly im not a doctor so i cant answer your qushtion but it dose sound like you need medical help so get the help you need good luck and i hope you feel better soon

  5. profile image48
    Medicinesimplyputposted 6 years ago

    Yes it very much sounds like a bleeding ulcer.  Check out my website to see what herbs you can take for an ulcer or go buy some Prilosec over the counter to see if it will shut off the stomach acid and allow your stomach lining to heal.

    Kurt Bockoven FNP,  http://www.medicinesimplyput.com