Guys help me out please. it is about unwanted pregnancy

1. profile image45
    poloplutoposted 6 years ago

Guys help me out please. it is about unwanted pregnancy

hey ppl pls help us out.. Im 19 yrs n my gf s 17. Last month 20th I had a shower with my gf. she was on her 6th day of her period. I wore shorts and boxers and even she wore shorts. we were not completely naked.  I did not ejaculate but can precum get in her shorts and make her pregnant? after having shower I urinated,i pushed my foreskin front. after sometime with same hand I touched just the top of her pubic hair. can she get pregnant by touching just her pubic hair with my finger which had pre cum 15minutes before? we were very tensed. next day she took an I pill. can she get pregnant now?

2. BizGenGirl profile image88
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

First of all, unless you actually put your penis inside her vagina, it is very very unlikely that she could get pregnant, especially if you did not ejaculate. That being said, if you had gone inside her, even your pre-ejaculate could get her pregnant, so BE CAREFUL.

Simply touching your semen and then touching her pubic hair is not likely to get her pregnant, at least not that I've ever heard of. Now, depending on what "pill" your gf took, it could make a difference. If it was a "Plan B" or similar pill that is meant to terminate early conception, then you two are fine. Though it's not good to take those a lot, so keep your private parts away from each other unless you have a condom on and she is on some form of birth control. It's not worth the worry nor is it worth an unwanted pregnancy.

3. Moon Daisy profile image82
    Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago

As you didn't actually have sex then it is extremely unlikely that you made your girlfriend pregnant.

working