jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Please help is there a chance i may be pregnant

1. profile image59
    Unique18posted 5 years ago

Hi im 19 and my boyfriend is 21 my last period was august 10 but me and my boyfriend had alot of sex before it and after it, when I say everyday I mean everday like 4 to 5 a day. To much information I know but I just had to say so you can help me out on my question. With that being said my period has not came on at all im 10 to 11 days late and I have an regular period I took an test on the 15 n it said negative but I was also drinking an large amount of water that day. So what you think? this is the first time I ever missed an period and im defintely not stressing.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes. If you have sexual intercourse of any type, with any level of protection, at any time of the month, you have a chance of falling pregnant.

See a doctor.

1. profile image59
        Unique18posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks

2. jaydawg808 profile image90
      jaydawg808posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree....there could be a possibility that you could be pregnant.  What you didn't mention is if you had used a condom or not.  I'll assume it's a "no."  So, yes, you could potentially be pregnant.  I also don't think you're taking a oral form of birth control (aka, the pill).  So, I'm thinking your chances are more likely.  Agree with WryLilt, best thing to do is to see your doctor so he can ask you more questions and do tests.

1. profile image59

Thank you i started spotting today but its not like an period period

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Implantation bleeding?

1. profile image59

I dont know but i woke up this morning to still see that im still bleeding

2. Marketing Merit profile image86
    Marketing Meritposted 5 years ago

It's many years simce I was last pregnant Unique18 but as I recall, the best time to do a pregnancy test is first thing in the morning. You need mid-flow urine though, so not the first little bit.

I don't want to unduly worry you, but I had a false negative followed by a positive result, although I appreciate that the pregnancy testing kits are even more sophisticated these days.

It is important that you find out for certain. Please take another test, first thing in the morning. There should be enough HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormone for it to pick up, if you are pregnant.

Best wishes wink x

1. profile image59

Thank you

3. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 5 years ago

go to a dr. for a test...it is better bthat way nand you kan ask questions..

1. profile image59

I will my aunt in law is suppose to take me monday

working