jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is day dreaming good for us?

1. shana yasmin profile image59
    shana yasminposted 6 years ago

Is day dreaming good for us?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5272440_f260.jpg

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I think day dreaming is an excellent way to get the creative juices flowing.

3. profile image0
    kikkibabesposted 6 years ago

This is a hard one to answer, but i don't see why it should't be good for you, unless like me while driving i go off in to my little world and some times day dreaming can make my mood drop as my heads in another place thinking of things i should't i guess. x

4. Mansi2512 profile image68
    Mansi2512posted 6 years ago

Sometimes it is..sometimes it isn't. But you do end up imagining beautiful things smile which cannot happen in real!! But yeah obviously not while driving and all! Classes are the best ones for day-dreaming big_smile

5. jackthechairs profile image60
    jackthechairsposted 6 years ago

I'd say it's definitely good for me as a writer.  It's the easiest way for me to be able to form plot, characters, scenes, and the like.

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image59
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I say yes.  Day dreaming lets us imagine whatever we want.  They personally help me set goals when it comes to my life, and my creative side.  I don't know what I would do if I couldn't day dream  :-)

7. tyler_richmond profile image54
    tyler_richmondposted 6 years ago

Dreaming is a great way for you to get to know your inner self and is great to produce mental activity. Just choose where you day dream carefully

working