jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What time do you normally go to sleep at night?

1. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

What time do you normally go to sleep at night?

I used to go to bed at around 22:37, but since I started hubbing, I've been hubbing after that up until 0:49 or so.

2. Alma Cabase profile image80
    Alma Cabaseposted 6 years ago

It really depends on the situation. I sleep early if I did a lot of work in the morning. However, I find it hard to sleep if I just stayed at home all day. But my maximum is 12pm. My can't go further.

3. Christopher Dapo profile image77
    Christopher Dapoposted 6 years ago

As infrequently as possible!  Seriously, I'm up until the wee hours of the morning most nights, usually 3 or 4:00...

...Headed for 1:00 now, lol

4. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

On most nights I hit the around 11:00PM. That gives me about 6 hours of sleep before I have to start the day over again.

5. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I try for 10:00, but it's usually about 8:00 or 9:00 before I completely wake up, focus, and am truly productive in my work, so then I don't want to go to bed. It's often in the wee hours...I sleep better when it's broad daylight outside. Thus the inspiration for my nocturnal human hubs.

6. seriousnuts profile image66
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

Wow, that was precise. I usually sleep around 12midnight. I tried sleeping before 11pm for a change, but it's just hard to train my body to sleep earlier especially now that I've been addicted to Hubpages.

7. BabyCheetah profile image71
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

I'm usually in bed bt 11pm on work nights and weekends just whenever I feel like it smile

8. neophonic profile image73
    neophonicposted 6 years ago

I like to work at night, because everything is going easy and i am more motivated than in time of sunlight. Also im with girlfriend, so my work day begins when sun is falling down. Because of that, i go sleep always after 1:00 AM

9. sanathara profile image59
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

I go to sleep after 12 midnight.Sometimes I work on computer till 1:00. so,it's not fixed but certainly after 12midnight only I can go to sleep.

10. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I'm a night owl and have no normal time. However, I am also an insomniac who can't always fall asleep right away once I do got to bed.

11. bswan17 profile image57
    bswan17posted 6 years ago

I like your exact timing! For me, it depends. On a school night, I try to make to bed at 11:30, the maxium 12:00. But on a non-school night, it can be anytime between one and five in the morning!

working