jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What time do you normally go to sleep?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What time do you normally go to sleep?

Are you a late night vampire or an 'up at the crack of dawn person'?

2. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I get up at 5:30AM almost every day so I try to get to bed by 10PM or not much after.  I really dread a tight late-night football game, particularly if a team I follow is playing.  Overtime only makes it worse.

3. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

Actually the time I sleep fluctuates, depending on my school work load. But, as much as I can, I try to sleep at about 11:30 pm.

4. Denise Handlon profile image91
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Late night vampire...it doesn't help the situation that I have a job that is midnight shift.  On off days the routine continues to play out.  sad    Messes it up b/c then you sleep into the next day     I do not like third shift at all, especially since it is a 12 hr not an 8 hr shift.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

After midnight most nights. I'm a night owl and like to be alone with my thoughts when everyone else is asleep.

6. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I sleep around 10 to 11pm at night and try to get 8 hours of sleeep.

7. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I would normally be a night owl-- but I have a dog that is an early bird.
    She is usually up between 4 and 5:30, so I take her out and feed her then go back to sleep if I can for an hour or two, then take her for a walk and water the garden, I aim to be  in bed by 9-9:30 pm, ten at the latest.

8. fitmom profile image82
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

I've always been a night owl. I love to be up at night and sleep as long as I can in the morning. After becoming a mom, I feel tired much earlier than I used to, but I inevitably stay up much later to do stuff that I want or need to do. My children are my alarm clock. The best alarm clock ever- my sweet daughter climbing into bed to cuddle and hug for a couple minutes before we get up and start the day.

9. tulika4321 profile image60
    tulika4321posted 5 years ago

I generally sleep at around 10:30 pm and get up at 5:30 am. This IS kind of my routine.

10. Lynne_Eliz profile image73
    Lynne_Elizposted 5 years ago

Normally it's anytime after 10pm but for some strange reason I have been unable to get to sleep till after midnight.

11. Rosyel Sawali profile image68
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

Wow I'm amazed at almost everyone's answers. I think my body clock is in reverse mode. I prefer to be up when most are asleep and snooze when they're gone for morning class or work ^_^

12. Efficient Admin profile image94
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I go to sleep around 9:30pm every night. I have to get up real early around 5 a.m. to go to work so it's best to get 7-8 hours of sleep.

13. Simon Lam profile image94
    Simon Lamposted 5 years ago

I normally go to sleep around 10 pm, sometimes 9:30 and get up around 7:30 am.

14. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

10 until 2 in the morning. It depends on the book I'm reading and if I'm waking up at 5 in the morning the next day.