jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think is worse? Drinking every day or binge drinking?

1. sj_workman79 profile image60
    sj_workman79posted 6 years ago

2. mayhollinger profile image59
    mayhollingerposted 6 years ago

Binge drinking would have to be worse.

3. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Studies have shown that 1 glass of wine or 1 beer every day is actually very good for you.

When binge drinking you are overloading your liver with alcohol and doing permanent damage.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'm assuming you mean over-consuming every day, as opposed to bingeing. Personally, I think they're both absolutely horrible both for health and relationships. However, depending on how much one consumes every day, it could be much worse than bingeing because the body never gets a break and one consumes more over time. That said, living with someone who binges and then doesn't drink at all in-between can be even harder on a relationship in some ways, because it gives you a chance to get your hopes up and remember why you're with the alcoholic, and then they're back inside the bottle again.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

They are both bad neither is worse addiction is addiction if it controls your life and how you feel then are sick and need help

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

binge drinking or drinking every day are basically the same if your are drinking to get drunk. having a beer or a drink every day is cool, heck i usually have a beer after work.

7. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

Both. Binge drinking is not a good thing at all, but drinking everyday large amounts of alcohol is what I am referring to. Having a glass of wine or a drink at the end of your day or at supper time is fine if you can control the amount drank. In my case both are no good for me.

working