jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you like to track your fitness and health goals?

1. Actively Awesome profile image57
    Actively Awesomeposted 6 years ago

How do you like to track your fitness and health goals?

2. Judi Bee profile image96
    Judi Beeposted 6 years ago

When I have been using a training schedule for a specific event, say a 10K or a half-marathon, I print off a schedule from Runner's World and tick off as I complete each day's training.  I stick the schedule up on my noticeboard so that it is visible and there is no ducking it.

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I create my own tracking method in excel. I keep one of those pocket notepads in my shirt pocket for notes and my Glucose readings. I will be writing a hub in a month or so on my tracking system. It will be part of my series on balancing bipolar disorder with wellness.

I have used many of the free tracking systems that are online. And, combinations of them before settling on my personalized system.

4. Matt Stark profile image79
    Matt Starkposted 6 years ago

I buy a yearlong calendar and put all my workouts going forward into the calendar.  I'll put in goals and event dates.  I then keep the calendar with me so I know exactly what I need to do each day.  I have done similar things with diet.  I have also used bodybuilding.com to track specifics such as weight and body fat.

5. BayouDumbbells profile image56
    BayouDumbbellsposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I don't track my fitness goals much. I do regular workouts at home. I eat what I want and burn calories by working out. My mirror tells me if my shape is well enough. I don't complicate things much.

working