jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you comfortable having your curtains open at night while your lights are on

1. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

Are you comfortable having your curtains open at night while your lights are on inside?

Many times during a night drive I see lights on inside a home with the curtains or shades wide open.  I personally cannot stand having it lighter inside than it is outside with the windows not being covered by the curtains or shades.  That works on my nerves.  I wonder why or how people can feel comfortable doing that.

2. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I share you this habit, I don't like this at all.

3. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Never. But I'm the paranoid type. Matter of fact all my curtains are drawn during the day as well.

4. stayingalivemoma profile image82
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

No way! I like my privacy and I don't want would-be robbers to see what I have in my home to steal.

5. Dexter Yarbrough profile image84
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I see what you mean, Allen. When it get dark, I have to close the curtain. I like my privacy!

6. profile image52
    Assef Khazardposted 6 years ago

Yeah, i dont mind. Nobody cares about whats going on inside, and if someone happens to glance in if im even near the window i dont mind them seeing me for a second or two.

7. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Not really.  I'm a pretty private person.  Besides you never know who is looking in.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

Personaly Im not comfortable with it eaither it makes me feel like someone is watching me

working