jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who or what makes you stronger emotionally?

1. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Who or what makes you stronger emotionally?

I have seen an increase in emotionally stable beings lately. I just wanted to know what you feel makes some people stronger and others much weaker than normal?

2. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

For me, its my own sadness that makes me emotionally strong. I know that I am also God's creation and I have an equal right on this world just as all others have. So why should I feel inferior? Whenever something hurts me and throws me down, I use it as a weapon. Yes of course I cry in my inner self so as to make myself stronger and then I come up to fight against the wrong things in this world!

3. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

My kids make me stronger.. They can make me smile when all i feel like doing is giving up. They are my rocks! x

4. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

The undivided love of my dear boyfriend. Being together for almost a year, we feel our love has made us stronger. Emotionally stronger in several ways. We feel supported and trust in eachother more and more as time goes by.

Trust and love are both feelings that grow with time. Feeling this growth, makes me believe more in myself. Love can be powerful in many ways.

working