jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you prefer sleeping alone or together?

1. jeshon profile image69
    jeshonposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer sleeping alone or together?

2. jleggio profile image60
    jleggioposted 6 years ago

Together. Nothing like waking up next to your sunshine.

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Together - love cuddling up - touching & making love in the mornings , great way to start the day !
    It would't be the same if you had seperate beds.You couldn;t fight over the sheet lol!

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Definitely together. I didn't realize until the time that I left hubby at home for an all girls' camping trip that all of my sleeping positions are now customized to mold perfectly around him -- without him, nothing is comfortable. I think it's a bit telling that it didn't make much of a difference to us whether we were sleeping on our double bed, or spending the night together on a twin-sized bed...we still didn't quite use all the space.

5. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I was used to sleeping alone for 4 years, having the big bed all to myself, but since almost a year I enjoy the wonders of sleeping with my honey!

Sleeping together, cuddling, spooning and making love is so much nicer and indeed a great way to start or end a day!

6. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I prefer to sleep with my spouse of course, because there's always a empty feeling that comes to me if she's not there.  I'm a lover so I really will miss her if she isn't present for our nightly moments of sharing intimate affection, kissing, & you know the mushy stuff.

7. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

Defiantly "together". I love cuddles before i go to sleep. If my hubby goes fishing i find it so hard to sleep because his not with me. I am not a very affectionate person but i must have cuddles in bed with the one i love to send me off to sleep! x

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Together definitely, wouldn't trade it for anything.

9. knowledgeispowerr profile image57
    knowledgeispowerrposted 6 years ago

For a good and nice comfort i like to sleep alone and i am calm place.

working