jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe women should have so much plastic surgery? What do you base your

1. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 6 years ago

Do you believe women should have so much plastic surgery?  What do you base your answer on??

2. NotSoPerfect profile image75
    NotSoPerfectposted 6 years ago

I believe there should be a limit to everything we do in life. What may seem extensive to one person may be minimal to another. With that said, however, everyone has a limit and a choice. Some plastic surgery is fine, in my mind. A little tuck here, a little touch up there...I don't see a problem with that. I don't have any personal experiences that I can share except facials and massages at spas which don't count I don't think..haha. In all seriousness, women and men for that matter, can have any plastic surgery they want, that makes them happy and/or feel good...as long as they remember their limits and keep in mind the most important thing: they're awesome with or without some stupid surgery.

3. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i think touch-ups are ok ... make overs are too much. you can see some of the old stars on tv looking like plastic and strechted. they just look horrible.

every age has its own grace and beauty.

4. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I think when someone undergoes so many procedures that they end up looking like someone completely different is psychologically dangerous. My personal opinion is it should only be used to retain what you had and maybe one big thing you have always hated about yourself. But that's not my choice to make. It's a personal choice.