jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Could we start a revolution in consciousness by sharing our ah ha moments?

1. qlcoach profile image76
    qlcoachposted 6 years ago

Could we start a revolution in consciousness by sharing our ah ha moments?

My life took on new meaning when I discovered in my backyard in Cave Junction, Oregon that red foxes can actually be blue! That was one of my ah ha or "blue fox" moments. What would start to happen to the negative energy on this planet if more us shared our positive energy and passed it forward for others to enjoy?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5631614_f260.jpg

2. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

We need more people like you to promote positive intellectual moments. One of my moments was when I wrote a hub on memory and broadened my horizon with research.  Now I love the topic of memory. I think about that hub, all the fun I had writing it and learning about the superb memory of several hubbers. It makes me smile.

3. Born2care2001 profile image75
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

Hi QLCoach!
    Thanks for the question. Here's my answer! It's already happening. My 81 year old mentor is all but ready to publish a book about "Peak Experiences" or as you call them "Ah Ha" moments. He believes, as I do that as each person realizes that the possibility for "heightened" or enlightened consciousness exists within them and since the energy that produces this phenomena is actually all around us, the collective shift will occur as each individual becomes aware of these moments. I'm on board and I'm doing what I suggest to my clients; I've begun with myself! And oh boy, is it ever thrilling to know that I can choose this experience!!!
    Thank you for the quality of your heart!!!

4. qlcoach profile image76
    qlcoachposted 6 years ago

Born2care20001. I can feel the power and excitement in your response. That's a wonderful ah ha moment. Keep that energy going. And pass it forward. Peace and Light....Gary

brake12 Yes to expanding memory, sending out smiles. We have unconditional worth and value. Pass this forward too.

Okay, Hubbers join the consciousness revolution with us to day. All you have to do is share one ah ha moment. Come on, it feels good. Give it a try. Sending out purple Light...Gary

5. vdelarosa profile image61
    vdelarosaposted 6 years ago

I believe this is yes, and no. No matter what one does, one cannot make another experience an "a-ha!" moment. No matter how inspirational the speech, if you've got someone "outside of the vortex" (to quote Abraham Hicks), you just can't inspire them into positivity. But then again, when I think about all the things and people that get me into a great, inspired mood... they were sharing energy that was uplifting, positive, beaming, and all-around good-natured. The missing link, I believe, is that... when we think about and share with others our "a-ha!" moments, we aren't lifting others up as much as we are lifting our own vibrations to a much higher degree. And when we do THAT, we definitely magnify positivity and negativity falls by the wayside. Actually, we don't notice negativity at all. We can only see in those Negative Nancys their "in-the-vortex" selves that are up to their utmost potential. and THAT, sometimes, causes them to rise to the occasion. (Feeling long-winded today!) Great question!

working