How do I publish my work if it has been on another site recently?

1. louiseelcross profile image86
    louiseelcrossposted 6 years ago

How do I publish my work if it has been on another site recently?

I put my work on another site before finding this one. When I try and publish on hub it tells me it is duplicated. I edited the chapter and deleted it from other site but it still will not publish. Can some one please help

2. RNMSN profile image91
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

I wandered over to Wizzley and Triond over the summer (thank you so much Panda!) and what I was told was to delete the article from where it used to be, wait a week and republish it on the other site. But what I found was what we learned here on HP/if its score is low, say under 60, rewrite it to get it into a better standard/quality or delete it altogether. If an article is quality and getting hits/read then leave it wherever it is as moving the article only starts it back at square one again and it takes too much time to climb back to the top again.

3. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

There has to be uniqueness in your work, no other site can have the same content as yours in all it ramifications, when you are not copying your content from that site..so my say is, if you content is original it will have no issues whatsoever.

working